Friday the 13th

Lesson learned: Momma's need a break too!!

The boys just wanted to stay inside this morning. Which was fine with me because there were ants coming in from underneath the window sill this morning. So I did a massive amount of bug spraying. I think I found where they were coming in from and where there they were living. Josh laughed at me while I was spraying outside because a family of geckos came out and it made me jump. I also figured out that the reason the initial spraying didn't work was because there was a bunch of plastic bags underneath the bushes in the back yard. So I pull I think all of the bags out and sprayed again.

After Preston woke up from this morning nap we picked Josh up from work for lunch. Mark was kind enough to join our insanity for lunch. We ate at an amazing Greek restaurant. I can't remember the name right now but I think I've found a new favorite place to eat.

When we got home it was 1:30 an hour past Ethan's nap time and 30 minutes till Preston's nap. So I decided to put them down at the same time to get some stuff done around the house. Unfortunate it back fired and they kept each other a wake till 3:00. Then I was able to get some things around the house done. I let them sleep till about 5:00. The boys and I were picking up their room for a few minutes before it was time to leave. My ankle has been bugging me a little bit but when I was walking the boys down stairs to pick up Josh I heard a pop in my ankle and it is hurting now.
I ended up not picking Josh up till 6:00 and we just ate leftovers for dinner. I left to get my bridesmaid dress for Mark and Jen's wedding (Yes the same Mark that we had lunch with). I'm supper excited because the dress I order is a size 6 and it was a little loose on me. If I keep dropping the weight like I am then I might actually get back to my Disney size. Which just a month ago I didn't even think was even possible! I can say that staying at home I'm defiantly getting my exercise. I was wanting to go to a few other stores last night since Josh had the kids but two of the stores had closed, one was in the mall and I circled the parking lot for 45 minutes and couldn't find a parking spot!!! So I gave up on that store. Then the fourth place I couldn't even find. *sigh*

When I got home Josh and Ethan were watching Finding Nemo. So Ethan ended up not going to bed till about 9:00 last night.

Potty training update: Ethan is doing great.  The only accident we had was he told me that he needed to go, he got to the bathroom but before he could get his pants down he started going.

We did hear from Josh's mom about Susan. They cut off all of her medications except her pain stuff. So now it seems to be just a matter of time.

Comments