TGIF

This morning I woke up in the least amount of pain in a week. I was still in pain. I got the result of the sonogram from yesterday and everything once again came back normal. It was back to the doctor's office again. My mom came over to help take the boys to the Lego class. Then to take me to see the doctor. Since he has ruled out anything internal he is now trying to see if it is muscular. All I can say is thank goodness I've been stocking up on over the counter pain medicine when it is cheep because I've been going through it like water.

We go to Lego class late, we missed the discussion about what the class was covering today. The boys had fun just playing with the Legos.

My mom was amazing with helping me get my house back in order because I've been doing good just to get through the day.

Comments