For Father's Day my mom is going to make a pork tenderloin with sweet potatoes. Sprouts has sweet potatoes on sale this week for .88 lb. I went there yesterday because I needed some other fruits and vegetables and there isn't a Sprouts near my parents, so I picked some up sweet potatoes for Father's Day. This morning I meet up with my mom to hand off the sweet potatoes. It just so happens there is a mall that is about half way in between my parents home and ours that makes a perfect meeting area. Since we were at the mall we might as well go shopping. My mom had a couple of coupons for Pier One and was wanting some help in buying decorations for her home. I decided that should be our first stop. I found an interesting bookshelf that would be perfect between the boys bedroom. It was marked on sale for $170. Turns out the floor sample is the only one left in the store and they aren't able to order that piece any longer. Turns out there were some scratches on the bookcase so I was able to get another 15% off. I was able to use my mom's coupons for an addition $30 off. With tax the book case came to $125.59 (including tax). Then we were off to Bath & Body Works. The Hello, Yellow sale that is going on at Bath & Body Works is the name of their semi annual sale. I picked up more of the foaming hand soap. The boys love it and I'm not having to remind Ethan to use soap when he washes his hands. They also have several of their signature collection body care buy three get three free. I also had a ten dollar coupon off $30 purchase for doing the survey I got on my last receipt. I picked up $83 worth of product for $28.69 (including tax).  While we were in Bath and Body Works Ethan got bored with playing the games on my phone and gave the phone to Preston. Ethan entertained himself by following me around the store pushing his stroller.

We took the boys to the FAC to check out the outside pools. The boys loved the pools. Ethan was playing in the kid area, then said that he wanted to really swim and laid face down in the water and tried to swim in the eleven inch water. I took him over to the swimming pool and he had fun jumping in and swimming to me then back to the wall. During one of his jumps he noticed people in inter tubes and wanted to check out the lazy river. Ethan didn't really fit in the inter tube at one point a life vest floated by so he put that on. Ethan wasn't to keen about the current in the lazy river. Then we noticed the big water slides but he is too short to ride them. I was able to convince him to go back to the kids area and go down those slides.









bookshelf /table thing that I got a great price on.

















Comments