DATE NIGHT! and an update on my mom.

Today my mom got her cast put on. She decided to have a fire red cast. The doctor said it is looking good and she will only have the cast for four weeks. Mom will start physical therapy after wards. My mom has started driving and even is fixing her own hair. Last night she even babysat my boys. Overall she is doing great!

This week in Dallas/ Fort Worth is restaurant week. Actually most restaurants have extended the week to several weeks to accommodate all the people that are interested in dinning during the special. Restaurant week benefits food banks in the DFW area. My favorite part is every upscale and expensive places have three course meals that cost $35 per person. Tonight Mark, Jen, Josh, and I had reservations to the Mansion on Turtle Creek. It was wonderful food and we had a lot of fun.










Comments