tegu

We are still dying so I don't have much to blog about. However, I figured I would try my hand at writing a product review.

Josh found an amazing toy on Fab.com. called tegu blocks.

When Josh first showed me the blocks on the internet I didn't understand why Josh was so excited about them. I was like the boys have a ton of different types of blocks. They have foam, legos, mega, and regular building blocks just to name a few. Why in the world do they need more blocks. That is when Josh explained they have magnets in the blocks. I was still skeptical but Josh was in love with them.

Once the blocks arrived Josh was like a little kid and couldn't wait till Ethan's birthday before he tested them out. I still didn't get Josh's excitement. They are cool don't get me wrong just I'm not getting why Josh is so over the moon about these blocks.

I finally got the greatness about the blocks when Preston was playing with the magnet kit that we have. I realized the magnets are strong enough to actually be played with like they are just a magnet. Also because they are magnets you can build more complex and unusual structures.




The boys do spend hours playing with these blocks. Josh and I keep talking about making a magnetic chalkboard wall in the boys bedroom. I think that if that happens we are going to have a difficult time getting the boys out of their bedroom.

Comments