Getting back on the band wagon!

At church, the pastor had a message about money. We have been talking about getting back on a budget and back on the Dave Ramsey and Gail Vaz-Oxlade. They both believe in being debt free. We are basically debt free aside from a couple of student loans. We have gotten really lax about our budget. We are just taking a little time to get back on a budget. We are wanting to be able to donate to more charities especially around Christmas time.

Since we are getting our money organized again. I think it is a good time get the house organized too. Now it is time to start flying again with Fly Lady. Watch out world!! Who knows I might become super mom or fall flat on my face tomorrow morning. Most likely falling flat on my butt then some how managing to then fall on my face.

Comments