Sticking with it.

I've been busy trying to fulfill my New Year resolutions. Sorry that I haven't been posting lately. Cooking at least twice a day and of course the clean up. Then I have days like today. I can't get my boys to stop eating, and spent the entire day in the kitchen. I think the only time we weren't in the kitchen was when we played in snow that fell this morning for thirty minutes.

I've also been busy getting organized. It is more than just finding home for stuff, but also better time management, stuff organized, and out home organized. Looking at our living room today, it is hard to tell all the work Josh and I have been doing. We have been decluttering and talking about what we want our lives to look like.

As far as cooking, I'm getting a lot faster at preparing the meals. I do have to say that I have a lot more energy. I'm really excited about that.

The boys are as ornery as ever. Ethan has been asked to join the Dallas Kids Cirque Troupe. Now he has practice twice a week. He will have a couple of performances this year. We also tired to sign Ethan up for swimming but we are wait listed. UGH!!!

I've been playing phone tag with the person to get Preston tested for speech. I really want the testing done so I know what his schedule is going to look like.

I think the remodeling bug just hit Josh. He found a website with a remodeling ideas. Tonight, Josh has been going to around the house measuring things. Watch out walls, I think we have some about to come down!

Comments