Ready for the time change.

Ugh!  I can't believe that tonight we are losing an hour. At least I realized it before tonight. We were able to step the kids bedtime earlier fifteen minutes at a time. Today they actually were in bed an hour before their "normal" bedtime. If I'm smart enough to go to bed and hour early myself things might be okay in the morning. Now I have to spend next week getting Preston to go to be at least thirty minutes earlier.

Today was crazy busy. Josh had his morning bike ride but he decided it was to cold and decided to do the stationary bike in the warm house. Then it was off to a birthday party. I felt bad we could only stay for an hour. The kids were having a great time. I really hated making them leave but Ethan had Cirque class today. I would have him skip but he is going to miss next week.

Then it was off to pick Korri up from the airport. I blanked and was taking her to our house. I didn't even realize till I was almost home. There was some back tracking we ended up not getting home till almost 5:00. It was a long day everyone seemed to have fun and a great time.

Comments