Another trial run..

Here are some pictures of the boys play room with Preston running around.

Ethan actually slept last night so I was planning to go to work today. Got everyone dressed and had breakfast. While I was getting my stuff together for work and today is water park day at the daycare so I was getting Ethan's swim bag ready. Ethan just laid on the couch and asked for his medicine. He just looked so miserable.I gave him some Tylenol. After the Tylenol kicked in he ran around for about an hour now he is back on the couch just laying there hardly moving. The only thing he asked for more juice and for Blue's Clue. I can't believe he has drank a gallon of cranberry juice . It is the 100% juice with no sugar added stuff. Take about tart but he is just sucking the stuff down like it is going out of style. I was watering it down but I'm not doing that anymore and he is still just inhaling the stuff. We should find out today the results of his test and then the doctor will give him a prescription.
The schedule that I posted yesterday doesn't seem to be working today. Then again I wasn't really planning on being home so I don't have anything planned for the boys. Ethan just wasn't up for going on a walk this morning. They played in the play room for a little bit then Ethan wanted to play in their room.

I heard from the doctor's office, the don't have the official test results in but they do have the preliminary results that do show there is bacteria in the urine. So they are going to put him on a antibiotic but they don't know what bacteria is in the urine until they get the official results. I'll try to keep everyone posted as soon as I know anything.

Wow. The day is over. Today was tough. The part that really gets me is the repetitive of picking up the same thing 100 times a day. For example, in the family room there are two book cases and Preston loves to see how many books he can pull of at a time. Then all of kid movies are there too so when I'm putting the books back up he is over pulling the DVD's down. Don't even get me started on the letters in the floor in the play room.
Ethan had a special guest today. Ms. Najmeh came over. She was one of his daycare teachers. Ethan just adores her. Ms. Najmeh is awesome for wanting to keep in touch with Ethan.

I'm starting to think that I'm going to enlist my mom to help me the first week that I'm home. She was an amazing stay at home mom. The house was always spotless and I think she did a great job with us. I'm still struggling with the schedule. I'm also really debating on if we should loose the second play area and give the boys their own rooms. I just don't know where we will put all of the toys if the boys get split up. I think the main play room is already full. but I'm sure we will get it figured out over time. I do have to say that it has been nice to have time to get things done around the house and to keep up with everything.