I'm really doing it..

Today is the day! I'm turning my two week notice to my boss. I'm so incredibly nervous. I really hope that I don't cry. I love the work that I do and my coworkers. Just I don't feel like I'm doing anything well. I'm not being a good mom, wife, or employee. I just feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions right now.

I can't believe I ran late this morning. Okay I can because of the crazy weekend that we had but still. I feel like I'm going to cry and I really don't know why. Nervous I guess.

It is done. I have to thank my wonderful husband for finding a sample letter for me to turn in. My boss took it extremely well. Then he informed me that this week is going to be crazy because the other programmers are all out this week. One is in training and the other two are on vacation. Yikes!!

I've started letting coworkers know what is going on. Everyone is very excited for me. This is so different then leaving because you are going to another job because sometimes people take that personally. I'm leaving because it is what is best for my family. I'm planning to try to keep in touch with everyone but I really suck at that so hopefully this blog will help.

Comments