Half way through the first week!!

Lesson learned: The more activities in the morning the better the nap time.

This morning the boys woke up at 6:00 this morning. Why did they wake up early?? That is okay I kept them running around and playing till we took Josh to work at 8:00. Then when we got back home I pulled out the kiddie pool and we played till it was time for Preston's morning nap. After Preston laid down Ethan just wanted to sit on the couch.


The rest of the day was pretty much more of the same. We had swimming tonight. After we got back the boys wanted to play outside and get their bathing suits back on and play in the splash pool.

Side note: The near by high school's band camp started this week. I realized how much I love this time of year and how much I miss preforming. Ethan loves all the counting that they do. He will run around the yard counting too. I'm half tempted to take the boys over one day to check them out. I think I'll wait till they actually start playing music too.

Potty training is still on going. It just seems like we make ten steps forward then twenty steps back. I'm staying consistent so I'm hoping that by the end of the week pull ups are a thing of the past for Ethan.

Comments