Friday!

Today the boys and I slept in. So Preston wasn't interested in his morning nap. He figured out how to get out of his crib. I heard a thud then crying. I ran into the room to see him get up and start running around. I guess we are going to be moving him into a big boy bed. If he is going to start climbing out I would rather it be from a bed that is only a few inches from the ground so he doesn't get hurt.
 
I put  the boys down for naps at the same time so I had 2 1/2 hours to myself this afternoon. Which was really needed because I was busy rushing around getting ready for the beach get away this weekend.

After nap time the boys were extremely excited because we were about to head out. Just Josh had a ton of stuff to get done at work and he didn't get to leave early. My parents were also swamped so they didn't get to leave as early as they wanted to. We eventually all meet up and got the van loaded and head down to the coast.

Comments