Rain, rain go away!

Today was a very rainy day and the boys were bouncing off the walls.



I used today to play catch up on some of the lessons that we didn't get to last week. Plus I'm getting the finishing touches on the grandparents day gift. I didn't realize how time consuming this project was going to be. Granted if it was just one or two of the gifts it wouldn't have been a big deal but I had the bright idea of doing it for the great grandparents. So we are doing SEVEN of the gifts.

Josh took his first swimming class today. Apparently it was harder then he thought it was going to be. I know that he will be swimming circles around me in no time.

The boys didn't want to wake up from their afternoon naps. I tried twice to wake them up. On a normal day I would have tried harder but since we have swimming tonight I'm not that worried about them not being tired tonight.

Okay when I found out about the tornado warning for Collin County I decided that even if the boys weren't going to wake up they would at least be in the same room as me.

Apparently I'm not the only who has issues with the dove hunting, Josh assures me that the hunters are using pellets. So even if something did travel into our yard that it wouldn't be any worst then if Ethan threw a bunch of pebbles. So once the rain stops and the ground drys out a little then I'll let the boys out to play...

Comments