Success!!!!

We had a successful trip to the Dallas Arboretum. Finally the boys got to do something Halloween related. However I failed and forgot my camera.

Korri came over and he headed out. Ethan and Preston loved seeing all of the pumpkins. Actually the boys  tried to take several of the pumpkins home. It was great getting out and doing something fun with the boys. It was a day that I really needed. I had never been to the Arboretum words can not describe how beautiful and peaceful it is. Ethan and Preston loved the pumpkin patch and the hay maze. I did discover that Ethan has hay allergies. He was having so much fun but his skin turned beet red and his little noise started running. The boys also loved the Texas Pioneer Adventure and the Texas Town.

We got home and the boys were pretty tired when we got home.

Comments