Swimming Day!!

Words can't explain how nice it was to wake up in my own bed. Then reality hit and I noticed how backed up all of the house work was. So I spend the day trying to get caught up on laundry and dishes. The boys went another day without their lessons. Preston slept till 8:00 so he wasn't interested in his 10:00 nap. So I put him down at noon. Then I put Ethan down at 12:30 but he didn't go to sleep till about one. Preston woke up at 1:00 and wasn't interested in sleeping any longer. *sigh* my plan about getting super cleaning done while the boys were down.

We took them to them to swimming. The school announced that they have the spring classes lined up and what classes the boys are going to be in for the next class. Ethan is being moved up to Extreme aquatots. Preston is going to stay in Waterbabies for another session.

It looks like I'm going to be staying home for awhile. Well I'm already starting to put together a crazy schedule for the boys this week. I haven't given up trying to do some Halloween fun for the boys yet.

Comments