Another adventure in potty training.

Ethan woke up in the middle of the night and I believe that he actually used the toilet and then got into bed with Josh and I. He got up in the morning and went. He was doing great till we got to my parent's home. Ethan was asleep and when he woke up he was a little damp. Then later in the day he told me that he needed to go and went number 1 but was needing to go number 2. I needed to go myself so I was trying to get another adult in the bathroom. I didn't get but just a couple of feet out of the bathroom door and Ethan closed it. I was able to rush back in before he locked. He got back on the toilet and finished his business. When I was walking out of the bathroom was when I noticed he peed on the bathroom door during those two seconds that I was out of the bathroom. Then later in the day my mom and Ethan was playing then he laid down and said he need to go. She rushed him to the restroom and he peed on her leg as she was carrying him. While she was dealing with Ethan I was changing Preston near where Ethan had laid down and discovered a wet spot on the floor. *sigh*

Comments