Weekend update

This was a busy weekend of getting ready for the up coming holidays. Saturday we started off by going to Toys R Us and buying a drum set for Ethan. Then we went to our storage unit and got our Christmas decorations out of storage. Then we headed over to my parent's home to help them decorate for Christmas. My dad entertained the boys while my mom and I put up the decorations. Then Ethan and Preston wanted to help decorate the small tree that my parents have. We wrapped up decorating everything except the trees because my sister is coming in on Monday night and is going to decorated the trees on Tuesday. Right when Josh was pulling into the drive way at home the clutch went out on the car. At least he was able to pull it into the drive way and well will deal with it later.

Comments