Post Christmas glow.

I was told that we weren't going shopping the day after Christmas. So I was shocked when my mom woke me up saying hurry up and get dressed. Pattie was on her way over for us to go shopping. Okay. So I got up and headed out. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband that just took care of the boys so that I could go. We got a text saying that my Grandmother was over. We wrapped up shopping and headed home.

More Turkey, more family, then it was time to pack up and go home. There were three big presents that we couldn't put up on Christmas day because were weren't sure we would be able to get them home after they were assembled. My parents came over so that we could put them together. It was a train table and a kitchen set. The boys heads about exploded again. We let them stay up late playing with the new toys.

Comments