More cleaning. I've got video!

I don't know what happened but I wasn't able make calls with my phone this morning. Then the main button that is used to navigate my phone stopped working. So I'm unable to take pictures today. Which is very disappointing because I was going to take pictures of the clean floor in my room and of the reorganized play room. The boys have been so adorable today also. We were all playing kicky-kick ball then Ethan's running game. Not to mention the cuteness of music time and their general playing. My phone still isn't working It looks like Preston was chewing on it. I remembered that Josh got a Flip for his birthday so I have video!





Here is some footage of the reorgainzed playroom


I know that normally today is our outing day but I didn't find anything for us to do today. The library's story time doesn't start back till next week. There is a story time at the mall but the kids don't seem to enjoy it as much.Plus, Korri wasn't able to join us so we just stayed home.

Naps when really well. So Mt. Saint Clothes is down to one laundry basket!!!! I can't believe it. If you watch the video please keep in mind that I haven't had a chance to clean everything up yet.


Today is the day that my dad is doing his stress test.to find out what the next step for him is going to be. We will find out the results sometime next week.

Comments