My boys hate sleeping!

Last night Ethan woke Josh and me up at 3:00 in the morning. I didn't get back to sleep till about 6:00. Preston woke up at 6:30. I have the best husband in the world and he got up with Preston and he actually let me sleep in till 10:00. Preston went down for his nap without a problem. Ethan never did fall asleep and his messing around woke Preston up. So they were pretty cranky this afternoon. We still had errands to run. Then back to home for dinner. Once again Preston went to bed fairly easy. Ethan didn't fall asleep till about 10:00 pm. Then he started having a coughing fit that woke him up. Josh stayed with him so that I could go to Walgreens. It turns out that I wasn't the only grocery game person at Walgreens just before the end of the sale. I do have to say that I did really great. I spent $49.00 but I got $9.00 for my next visit, and I saved $75.33. When I got home the boys were both asleep but Preston woke up just minutes after I got in the door. He finally got back to sleep.

Comments