So I am finally feeling comfortable enough that I don't need a structured curriculum anymore. To me the kids get more out of teachable moments then anything else right now. This morning we made frozen icicle sticks. Then we played candy land. Plus there was Play-Doh, coloring, and reading.

My mom and grandmother came over after another doctor's appointment. It looks like her surgery is going to be in three weeks to remove the cancer by her eye.

Ethan and Preston were still groggy after their naps. Tonight Preston went to sleep a few minutes early.

Tonight was grocery night. I tried a different store tonight, it was nice that they didn't turn off half the lights while I was shopping. I saved 51% but once again I was disappointed in how much I actually spent. I'm still working on building on my stock pile.

Comments