Strange Day

This morning I got a phone call from a dear friend informing me her father unexpectedly passed away this morning. My heart goes out to her. It just highlights how fortunate I am that my dad is still here. I know when I got the call about my dad was going to the hospital it just knocked the wind out of me.

We had already promised the boys a special day. So we headed out  to Target where they were doing a special Dr. Seuss reading across America. We ended getting there only for a couple of stories but the store gave the boys each a nice bag full of snacks, colors, and coupons. You know me I can't resist a good coupon.

Then we headed to Borders in Plano. It is going out of business like several of the area Borders in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Then entire store is 20% - 40% off.

After nap time, I headed over to spend sometime with my friend. Josh did an amazing job taking care of the  boys tonight.

Comments