Busy weekend

Our weekend was jammed  packed. The most frustrating part was I would start uploading Ethan's performance video and the computer would go to sleep and the upload would error out.

On Saturday, Ethan was invited to a birthday party. It was the first party that he has been invited to at his new school. I figured it would be a great chance to meet the other parents and kids. The parents did a great job putting the party together but it was at a park and they didn't allow the kids play on the equipment till after the party was over. Ethan didn't really want to do the games or watch the girl open her presents. He just wanted to play on the playground equipment.

Sunday, I went to a friends baby shower. It was great seeing a bunch of people from high school. My family was hanging out over at my parents home while I was at the shower.

Comments