Shopping till I dropped!

After we got Josh and Ethan to their places. Preston and I headed to Costco. I was amazed that I was able to save an addition $22 using their coupons. I also was able to pick up the boys Easter outfits.

After the we picked up Josh, Josh informed me that the book store that has been going out of business is actually closing its doors on Thursday. We decided that tonight would probably be the only night we would be able to make it back to the store. They had most things 40 to 50% off plus an extra 10% your entire bill.

Preston got really fussy at bedtime. Once he was able to finally fall asleep I headed out to the grocery store. I was able to my biggest savings to date at a grocery store. I save a total of 66% of my total bill. With tax I paid just over $15. I still haven't achieved the amount of savings that I saw at Target the other day but I'm on my way. 

Comments