Soccer day 3!

I'm not sure if I'm liking the new schedule yet or not. I do love that I don't have to move in during soccer practice. I do love that during Preston's class that I can focus just on Preston. Today I arrived at soccer and nobody was there. A couple minutes till class time the person who owns the practice place and and opened the doors. The start of class Preston and I were the only ones there. The owner gave us a couple of soccer balls to kick around. I finally called Soccer Tots and asked if we were having class. The manager said yes just the new coach got lost on the way she will be there soon. Finally another mom arrived with her daughter. We just had the kids kick goals till finally the coach showed up. I really liked her she just didn't know where things were but she did a great job. The owner asked me what I thought of her, I said she was a lot better then the Monday coach. He said thanks for the feed back and he would pass it on. Oops. I hope my little comment doesn't get the Monday coach in trouble, she is new to coaching and I think in time she might improve. I might be a little paranoid because I have just asked a question and gotten someone fired before. Granted that person was on her way out anyways my question about the person's behavior was the straw that broke the camel's back.


Josh's brother and sister-in-law came over last night. The boys had such a great time showing them their toys. Josh's dad and Bobby met up with us for dinner. Of course we took them to Casa Rita's. The was really slow but the food was good.

Once we got back home Ethan and Cherie did a little tap dance show for us.
It was really great getting to visit. It has been way to long since we had seen them. Hopefully we can get together more often.

Comments