I though yesterday was bad!

Still haven't heard anything from the Dr. I did hear from Ethan's school. Turns out that a couple of parents have complained because Ethan has been hitting their children. The children now don't want to go to school because Ethan is mean. *sigh* At his other preschool Ethan was the one that was getting bit and hit all the time. I completely understand the other parent's frustration. I don't know why Ethan has been so aggressive lately. He actually got sent to the Director's office twice today the first time was for hitting. It was stressed to Ethan that he needs to keep his hands to himself. Second time it was for kicking.

Comments

  1. Oh no... I suppose on the bright side... He DID listen! He "kept his HANDS to himself" and let the FEET fly instead. :-) Lots of kids go through the hitting phase. It's just a matter of trying to figure out what works to get them to stop. Joesph is going through the same thing right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry : (
    I've got no advice, just a sad face : (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment