I've got to sync my phone!!

This morning we woke up late. Rushed Ethan to school then rushed Josh to work. We were running seriously late. Then it was rush around for some errands. While I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off a friend call that I haven't spoken to in a while. I lost her number when my phone died and we don't get to see each other anymore. I was completely distracted this morning because of all the craziness and forgot to take Preston to soccer. It didn't even hit me till I was on the way to pick up Ethan that Preston missed soccer. *sigh*

Lunch was in the car on the way to pick up my mom and sister to take them to the airport. The plan was the boys were going to sleep while we were driving around and if the boys behaved at the airport we were going to legoland. The boys did great till it was time to tell my sister and mom bye. Ethan started crying which caused Preston to cry too.

Ethan fell asleep before we go to Legoland and I wasn't about to wake him up. We came home and I ran a few things inside then back in the car to pick up Josh and head to swimming.

Comments