A new class and Oops I did it again!

The library isn't having story time for the next few weeks. I found a Lego Duplo class that meets on Friday. I really didn't know what to expect but I figured the kids would have fun. We arrived just a couple of minutes late but things hadn't really started yet. Today we built a farm and learned about different farm animals. The boys had a great time.

After we picked up Josh we headed to a birthday party. When I got there I didn't notice anybody else with a birthday gift. I had gotten the invite on Monday and just saw the invite had Friday on it. I didn't apparently look at the date. Turns out the party is next Friday night.

We had told the boys they were going to have pizza and they were going to play. We decided to head to the mall. Dinner was at the Cheesecake Factory. Then we headed to the playground in the mall.

Comments