This morning I woke up feeling like I was ran over by a Mack truck. Honestly I haven't been feeling well since Friday. I've been to the doctor already and they are still trying to diagnose what is going on. The doctor sent me to have an upper abdomen sonogram. Basically it checked my liver, kidneys, and other organs. I should find out tomorrow the results of the sonogram.

Korri came over to watch the boys so I could go to have the sonogram done. It was great getting to spend time with Korri. I'm so glad that she is done with school.

We told Ethan that if he didn't get sent to the director's office today that we would take him to Lego Land after school. Apparently that worked because Ethan behaved in all of his classes today. We ended up not getting to go until after we picked up Josh from work. We got there after they stop letting people in but since we are annual pass holders we were able to go in. The boys had a great time and it was the least busy that I've seen it. There weren't lines for anything. Because there were so few kids in the climbing structure they were allowing parents and little kid in. Preston go to the point that he didn't need Josh helping out. The workers were amused watching Preston climb around.

Comments