Day of nothing!

This morning Josh took the car hopefully for the last time. We are going tonight to get a new battery for our other vehicle. It has been so long since we have been a two car family. It is going to be great getting at least two hours back a day. Josh will be able to run errands on his lunch break or pick up milk on the way home from work.

The morning started off with the speech therapist coming over today to work with Preston. I think it went well. The therapist was able to get Preston to say more sounds but there was a couple of times I had to translate.  Ethan was trying to direct the play but the therapist did an amazing job on focusing on Preston.

The rest of the morning we just played around the house. I love that we aren't spending the entire day in the car anymore. Honestly I was worried about Ethan not being in school but I couldn't be happier. I think this is the best summer that I've had since I worked at Disney.



Practicing his racing moves

I'm winning!




















I locked the front door. Preston said it was broken so he was trying to fix it with his hammer.

Comments