This morning we let the boys sleep in. At 9:30 I peeked my head in the boys rooms to make sure they were still out. Preston was snoring. Then I checked on Ethan, he was laying in bed with his eyes opened. When he saw me he didn't say good morning or can I get up. He said, "Momma, I just peed in my bed." Sigh, my only thoughts were this is going to be a fun day. I rushed him to the bathroom then we went back and changed his sheet.

Preston slept till I woke him up at 11:15. We just played around the house. I put the boys down for a nap later than normal just because they slept in so late this morning, but I didn't want to completely skip naps because I didn't want them to be cranky during circus class. When Ethan got into his bed he was upset that he didn't have his spider-man sheet but Toy story sheet. He was also upset that he didn't have his million blankets on the bed too. Eventually he fell asleep.

I let the boys sleep to the very last second before we needed to leave for Cirque class. Ethan once again had another accident in his bed. It is odd that he had one accident but I don't think he has ever had two accidents in one day in his bed that one wasn't on purpose. When Ethan woke up he said that he didn't want to go to cirque class. Anyone who has seen Ethan in the past month knows how much he loves cirque class because that is all he wants to talk about. I knew he was still tired. Once we go in the car he was excited to be going.

Aerial yoga kicked my butt today. I'm amazed how much better I feel  and how toned my body is getting after just four classes. I really think that I'm going to loose those last five pounds that have been hanging on. I kept sneaking peeks at the boys and they were just so adorable in their class.

























Comments