Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized how different our schedule is going to be starting next week. Today was the last day of swimming. Tomorrow is the last day of school. Next week we start going to circus class. I've finally showed up to soccer on time two weeks in a row since that schedule changed seven weeks ago. Oh we are finally going to get our second car fixed!! That is one less person I'm going to have to drive around.

Preston cracked me up today. When we were dropping off Ethan he ran in front of Ethan and went into the classroom, sat down, and started playing like that was where he was suppose to be. Needless to say Preston was very upset when I picked him up to leave but we had soccer.

Today during soccer Preston was cranky because he was still very sleepy. The only thing that he wanted to do was run around kicking the soccer ball and drink his juice. He fell asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot.

When I went to pick Ethan up, I felt like I walked into a zoo. You can tell that summer is about to start. Ethan's teacher said, that even though everyone was bouncing off the walls, Ethan had a great day.

It was time for swimming. Ethan did his front breath several times on his own. Preston was cranky at the beginning of class but quickly warm up. The most exciting part is we don't have to get in the water anymore with Preston.













Comments