All about ME!!

Yep today is all about me! We have been members of the Frisco Athletic Center (FAC) for a few months now and I don't feel that we have been getting our moneys worth from it. They offer several group fitness classes and water aerobic class that are included in the membership. The FAC also provides child care in the fun club while the parents are working out. There is a water aerobic that I've been curious that is only offered on Tuesday and Thursday. I called to make a reservation for the boys in the fun club and they had room.

We had sometime between dropping Josh off and before it was time for the aerobics class, the boys wanted to play with Play-Doh.

I was nervous about leaving Preston at the fun club.  There was twenty five minutes between when the boys had to be dropped off and when the class started. (The club only does reservations on the hour or half hour if you are late on dropping the kid off you loose your reservation.) Just before the class started I went back to check and see how the boys were doing and Preston was doing fine.  Then I arrived at the class. Turns out there was a lady who is 17 weeks pregnant, someones daughter (granddaughter?),  myself, and everyone else was at least in their 70's or older. I was starting to wonder if I would actually get anything out of the class or not. The teacher did a great job of starting an exercise then explaining how you can slightly modify the exercise to get more out of it. I think I will try some of the other classes to make sure which one will actually work best for me.

When I picked up the boys from the fun club they were not happy to see me. I guess I don't need to worry about Preston being in the fun club anymore.

Tonight is girls night out!

Comments