Silly post but pictures of the boys.

Who knew that just going threw a drive thru could be an adventure. We were running late to Ethan's new soccer class and decided that McD's drive thru was a prefect solution. While Josh and I were ordering, Ethan unbuckled his seat belt. I attempted to reach back between the seats and ended up falling on to the floor. I was flailing around like a fish out of water. Josh attempted to save me but ended up causing me to laugh which made me flail more. Once I finally got back into my seat, Preston attempted to make me fall again. The little booger.

Later on in the day, we decided to test out the attachments on the stroller (We added a storage bag, three cup holders, and three fans). I went to push the stroller out the door, lost my footing and about bit the concrete. Seriously? What is up with me today.

Just before it was time for the boys to go to bed. Ethan was hyper! At one point he climbed up on my knees, I was joking around with him that he was going to fall. As soon as he got off my lap the chair I was sitting tipped over with me in it. Once again I found my self sprawled out on the floor. The boys (Josh included) all thought it was hilarious.

So glad that my family can be vastly amused by me!


























Comments