This morning I felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. My stomach was doing flips. I had plans this morning but I was afraid to be to far from a restroom. The boys were about to climb the walls from being stuck inside all week. I took the boys into the backyard so they could run around in circles. That is when I heard the band practicing. Wow really? I can't believe that summer is almost over. I checked the calender and realized that Ethan starts school in three weeks. It made me a little sad. :-( Yes I just made a sad face on my blog! There are so many things that I still want to do with the boys this summer and Ethan is going to be at summer camp next week.











So tomorrow is National Dance Day and the boys are trying to learn the easy dance


Hula Island Shaved Ice! I loved this place. It has over a hundred flavors then they have some named treats. I got the root beer float. Josh got the dirt pile. In the past Josh has gotten cookie monster. Mine had gummy root beers in it. (Ethan stole them and put them in his cup).






I have cookies crumbs from daddy's drink.

Comments