This morning we headed out to Ethan's swimming girl friend's home. We went swimming at the community pool. The kids all started to act hungry so we returned to the house for lunch. While the adults were cleaning up, Ethan and his girlfriend were sitting on a couch with a blanket across their laps. Ethan had a toy laptop because he was "working" and she was watching TV. I'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of the cuteness but shortly after I noticed just how adorable they were just sitting there both of the kids needed to use the restroom and never returned to the couch.

After naps we headed to my parents home to see more fireworks.

Comments

  1. I love it when they get their little girlfriends and boyfriends. So cute! :-)

    Thank you again for the gift card! I was SO EXCITED to win! I never win anything, so I felt like I'd won the lotto or something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been his little girlfriend for a couple of years now. They act like an old married couple.

    No problem. So glad that you won.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment