Still clueless!

I'm still trying to figure out a schedule that gets everything done. I'll start getting a good schedule in place then it seems like a huge monkey wrench gets thrown into it. I can't seem to get back on track.

Last week was crazy busy. I'm hoping that this week will be calmer. Then again party planning for Ethan's birthday started last night.

Tonight at dinner I was talking to Josh about the different ideas I was coming up with. Then out of nowhere Josh looks at me and says, "Our kids aren't going to have normal birthdays parties are they?"

Me: "What, I am planning a normal birthday!"

Josh: "You are talking about making capes for all the kids."

Me: "The kids need to have a party favors. I don't understand why you don't think this is going to be an normal party."

Josh: "Why are you getting so defensive?"

Me: "I'm not, I'm just trying to understand your point of view."

Eventually Josh decided that I wouldn't understand his view and decided that it need to be dropped. This party isn't going to be anywhere near the parties on TLC's Outrageous Kid Parties. Then again I probably should not be watching the show while I'm trying to plan.

The last couple of mornings we woke up to rain, so this evening was cooler than it has been. After dinner we went outside to play and decided to put up the bounce house. I looked at Josh and said "This proves your point doesn't it?"

Art project time

Mom I love safety scissors!



Mom I didn't do it. It was Preston!

bounce, bounce.


Is it nap time for me?

No daddy it is play time

daddy get up!!






Comments

  1. Then I'm scared what Josh had to say after Madelyn's party since we had ponies! :) Don't worry about it. Have fun and do whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually asked Josh about that and he said that wasn't extreme because that was the entertainment. WHAT?? Apparently he thinks I'm being extreme because of the location.

    But CirqueFit has parties. Actually we are going to be the second party that day. Honestly I think having it at Legoland was more extreme because the cost was going to be a LOT more. He said that Legoland was normal because more kids have parties there.

    I still don't understand why he thinks I'm being extreme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment