I just want to crawl into a hole.

By 8:00am I was already over the day and just wanted to head back to bed and start over.

The boys woke up at 6:30am. Ethan came walking into our bedroom without any bottoms on. Turns out he had wet himself in the middle of the night and took them off then just rolled over and went back to sleep. *sigh* Preston was still sleepy and whinny this morning. Thank goodness Josh was willing to watch Preston while I took Ethan to school.

Once I got home Preston had calmed down but he wanted to be held an rocked the entire morning. He felt warm so I took his temperature and it was normal. I then took mine and realized  I'm the one with the elevated temp at 99.7. That could explain why I can't keep my eyes open and have a headache.

I was very thankful that Ethan was staying in the extended care program at school today. I don't think that I could have handled both the boys all day long today.

Comments