I'm super excited about tomorrow.

The capes are done!  I think they look awesome.

Josh did an awesome job on the name. I almost want to wake Ethan up and show him.

I don't know how super mom's do it. My house is a complete mess. Everything had been put on hold this week because of the party.

I'm really nervous because it is the first party of the year. All but one family is new to the school this year, so it is the first time the parents are going to get to socialize. I know that the other parents are going to pick up ideas or not do something because of what happens or doesn't happen at Ethan's party.

None of that really matters, this party is uniquely Ethan and he is going to have an amazing time. I hope that his friends from school will have a great time as well.

I might have gone a little overboard. I know it is shocking but I could have freaked out and made more capes than what we are going to need and made a few extra goody bags. If I end up having extra, I have a feeling that there might be a contest coming up.

Comments