I guess we will see what happens.

This morning we went to Dallas Child Modeling search. I was expecting to walk into a mad house with kids everywhere. Instead there the only place that had a long line were people waiting to get into the Apple store to get their new phones. We arrived fifteen minutes before our scheduled time, Ethan and I jumped out of the car to make sure we didn't miss our appointed time. I only had to wait for the person directed people to tell the person in front of me then where I needed to go. It was amazing how organized the whole thing was and how smoothly they were moving the amount of kids. How many people they had working so if you had a question or even looked like you had a question someone came up to us and help us.

Ethan and Preston were extremely excited about getting to model. They did a great job. I did walk with Preston because he didn't want to hold his number up where people could read it. I was also nervous about how he would do on the catwalk. If he would actually stop and wait when he needed to. I didn't have anything to worry about. Ethan had actually walked first, according to Josh he did a great job. When he was done he stopped and told one of the judges how old he was apparently the it made the judge chuckle.

Once Preston came off the catwalk, Ethan came running up to give him a high five and told him good job.

The boys were bouncing off the walls after wards. Josh and I decided to let them play in the play area to burn off some excess energy. It was nice the play area was fairly empty. The the boys started to complain they were hungry. It was time to move on.

After we got home everyone laid down for naps. Josh let Ethan and I sleep till about 5:00.

I don't know how Josh functioned today because his marathon training had him run ten miles this morning. He only had a couple of hours sleep. He was able to keep up with the kids.

Our first attempt at making chocolates.

I think we still need to practice. It taste great.

Ethan strutting his stuff.

Getting directions for what was next.


Mommy I want to go!


Preston's turn to strut.


Help me a monster ate me..

Apparently I'm not yummy.









Comments