Its the little things.

Getting out the door with one kid is challenging. It is exponentially harder when there are more kids. Tonight I actually got the kids in the car on time. Right after I had buckled Preston in and was about to get Ethan in his chair, Preston started crying that he needed to go potty. *sigh* I had to get the kids back out of the car and back into the house so Preston can take care of his business. I do keep a potty chair in the vehicle but I had a feeling that he needed to do more than I wanted to clean out.

We ended up getting to swimming right when class was starting.

My little fish.



Blast off!

Preston: Hi Ethan! Show me those kickers.

I'm going to get you.


Wow toys!


This keeps me from Preston's class

Mr. Duck! Quack, Quack.

Big arms and kickers

My big fishy



I got Mr. Duck!

Rocky ride


Ethan got into a little trouble today. I made him write an apology note. Yes I'm a mean mommy. I realized that he does well when he copies over letters or if he can see the letter, but if you ask him just to write a letter he struggles. I guess that is something that we are going to have to work on.

Comments