Finally Halloween!!

I love Halloween. I think I might have over done it this year. Seriously we have been doing Halloween activities since Friday night. We have been so busy that we didn't actually get to carve our pumpkins this year. Okay that isn't entirely true. Josh is attempting to start doing three dimensional carvings. Something like this.
via http://www.associatedcontent.com/image/146041/index.html?cat=24
His first attempt was, well a first attempt...





Ethan was well aware that today was Halloween when he woke up this morning. He knows that you trick-or-treat when it is dark out and this morning when he got up the sun hadn't yet. I lost count how many times he asked if it was time to go.

During the day Ethan didn't ask but both boys wanted to wear their costumes. Unfortunately Ethan had a hard time getting out of his costume when it came time to do his business the bathroom.

Thank goodness we have quite a bit of dress up clothes and we were just able to grab something for him to wear.

I don't know what happened but right after the boys left to trick-or-treat nobody was coming to the door. I heard a strange hissing sound. Turns out our door bell stopped working. I ended up having to sit at the front door waiting for people to come while Josh was out with the boys.


Please forgive the quality of the pictures. I didn't take them.







Comments