I thought last week was busy.

It is so nice to be back home. Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time at my parent's home, just I've missed my own bed.

Today we dropped my sister off at the airport. Poor Preston just started sobbing when he had to tell Aunt Monkey bye. Actually he would tell her bye, he informed us that bye-bye is bad. He did calm down when we told him she would be back soon. Then he let us know that he misses Aunt Monkey and that she is a lot of fun. Ethan on the other hand was playing video games on my phone and acted like he could have cared less. Later Ethan asked if we could go to Chicago to visit Aunt Monkey.

Once we got home it was nap time for the boys however Preston had fallen asleep in on the ride back from the airport. He was over trying to take a nap I ended up laying down trying to get him to fall asleep and ended up sleeping myself. Preston never did go back to sleep. I had a nice nap.

Once I got woken back up it was all about getting ready to head back home.

Preview of this week. Of course we have CirqueFit class and swimming. Then we also have Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I know it doesn't sound like it is overwhelming but my family takes Black Friday very seriously. Over the last few years, stores are opening earlier and earlier. With some stores even being opened on Thanksgiving day. Once I wake up Thanksgiving morning I'm not going to be going  back to sleep till some point Friday evening. Several stores have already released their Black Friday ads or a preview of their ad. That means for me the planning is going to start tomorrow going through the ads and start the planning of who needs to be where when for what items.

Fun Christmas tree.












The boys enjoying youTube with papa.

Preston checking out the race.

Comments