I'm going to bed!!

This morning I was moving slow. I think if I was in a race with a turtle, the turtle would have ran circles around me. Finally the coffee kicked in and I was starting to get my act together when the doorbell rang. It was the dietitian. Oops. I saw the visit on the calender but I just wasn't firing on all cylinders this morning.  I guess it was a good thing that I was running so slow so I didn't miss the appointment. Basically Preston flat lined from last month. Since Preston had done so well for the last two months I had really slacked off on paying attention to the amount of food and what he actually was eating. I guess I just have to keep monitoring him.

The pan that I thought I ordered last week showed up today. I guess I'm not going as insane that I thought I was starting to go. Unfortunately Josh had just ordered two more pans and had them shipped overnight to make sure they were here in time. While the boys were napping I started on baking a gingerbread house. Josh and I want to practice because it has been a few years since either one of us had actually done a house.

I don't know what was up with the boys this afternoon. I had never need the Ariel yoga class like I did tonight. The boy's teacher, said when we walked in that it was going to be an interesting class today isn't it. I don't know why he would say such a thing. Just because we came in like a whirl wind. Preston was crying hysterically because I didn't let him take his blanket inside. Ethan was running around like a wild thing. I looked like I was about to tear my hair out. After class the boys were even more hyper than before class. I don't know how I managed to get the boys out to the van.

I was actually being productive getting my blog ready so all I would have to do is throw up a few pictures like if we actually get the gingerbread house decorate tonight. Then I was just about to shut my computer down when I had the great idea to checking the blogs that I follow. http://thebloggess.com/ had just posted something. Which was completely fine until she posted a link to her pinterest page. Darn you Bloggess and Pinterest.com. I was going to be productive tonight!!!!! 
Fred just chill and watching TV.


Comments