My awesome sauce got spilled.

I had high hopes of accomplishments today. I quickly realized that my foot was plotting against me. It has been bothering me for the last couple of days but today the pain was more intense and didn't go away with pain medications. Then I noticed that Preston was being lethargic.  His temp was slightly elevated. A little Tylenol and he was his normal self. However he since he was napping on and off all morning, Preston didn't want to take a nap this afternoon. I ended up staying in his room to make sure he rested. This afternoon you couldn't tell that he was wasn't feeling well.

This afternoon I started decorating for Christmas. I was on a pretty good roll till my foot said nope you are not moving anymore. With Preston not feeling well, my foot isn't working, and Josh had some errands this evening. We opted not to take the boys to swimming.

After the boys went to sleep, I sat down to work on this blog but Josh kept showing me things on Pinterest.com. Of course I had to take a moment to check and see what was going on.

I walked past the couch there was a floating head and snoopy.

Then there was a second.

I swear this boy sleeps in the most uncomfortable positions ever.

Fred is doing some climbing.

Comments