That was a waste of a yoga class.

I don't know why but I was very anxious today. Most people don't know this about me but I'm very terrified of driving over high bridges. However I was running late so I had to take a high overpass that has just opened. Of course that is when Ethan decides to start singing some song he made up as loud as he could. I almost had a panic attack. By the time we got to yoga I really needed the class. However I during the class I could hear the boys in their class and I could tell they weren't listening. Then during the cool down period and the most relaxing part of the class, I got called out because the boys were misbehaving so badly they had to sit out the rest of the class. Then it started pouring on the way home. I think I was actually more wound up then before the class.

Comments