Another toy

Today was another day at home. It is so nice not rushing around. The morning we spent doing "mommy" school. We made ice cream and worked on fine motor skills. While the boys were napping I took that moment to take a shower. I had just rinsed the soap out of my hair and Preston came running into the bathroom. *sigh* Then he ran into my closet and pulled out a Trunki by Melissa and Doug. I rushed the rest of my shower to make sure he didn't try waking up Ethan with it. In my head I envisioned Preston whacking Ethan on the head. Fortunately Preston had just gone in the hallway riding it back and forth. Then I opened the gate so he could venture to the rest of the house. I went a head and grabbed the second Trunki that we have so it would be ready once Ethan woke up.

As soon as Preston saw Ethan, Preston dragged him to the Trunki. They spend the next several hours riding around chasing each other. Every once in a while one would have and accident an "fall" off and need help from the other one. Then Ethan realized it was a suit case and then would stop to put some random item into it then he would continue the chase.
Checking out the saddle bag

Preston going for a ride

Preston over the saddle bag

Trying out the saddle bag as a riding toy

Not getting very far



Kicking it into high gear

We aren't double trouble




I'm not leaving my trunki unmanned


Best suitcase ever!
Right now MelissaandDoug.com has three available discounts.  You can choose between 15% off your entire purchase with the code NSAVE15. Or if you are buy a trunki and accessories you can save 20% with the code NTRUNKI20. Or if you spend over $50 you can use code FREESHIPFIFTY for free shipping. Check out the website for the details. The code do expire on 1/31/12 at midnight EST. You can only use one code per order. The shipping code excludes AK, HI, and other non-contiguous US location.

I have not been compensated for this post. The boys and I love the Trunki and I'm always up for trying to save money.

Comments