Can I crawl under a rock?

I don't know what is in the air lately but  I can not stop sneezing. Plus the weather around here has been cold and rainy so all I want to do is just climb back in bed and sleep for the next two days. *sigh* The two little ones aren't going to let that happen anytime soon. The boys are also tired so they have been really cranky. We have just been a buck of fun lately. The boys want to fight over everything. Most of the toys they got for Christmas are identical and they are still fighting over them. Today I made the mistake of pulling out two toys that were different, I thought World War 3 was going to break out in my living room.

I have the most wonderful husband in the world that took over kid duty when he got home so I could have a moment without crying and whining.

Comments