I really thought last night when Josh and I had discussed our plans for today that it would be a relaxing day. The only relaxing part was that we wore the boys out last night and they actually slept till 8:00am. Two hours later than they normally sleep on Saturday mornings.
The plan Josh and I came up with was to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. Then go to Ikea and pick up a few things so we can actually make Preston's room a real bedroom. That was it. The rest of day just messing around at home.

Disney Movie Rewards was giving free tickets to Beauty and the Beast if you submit codes for four different movies to check out the details here. We had two of the movies so we had $24 worth of free tickets. Since we went to the matinee our tickets were $21 which means we got to see the movie for FREE!!  I also signed up for the movie theater's weekly email and go a coupon for a free small popcorn with the purchase of any size drink. I was doing a happy coupon dance on the way to the theater.

Ethan was so cute when we were leaving the theater and asked if we could come back some time. I'm excited that Ethan really enjoys going to the movies. After a quick lunch it was time for naps. Once everyone woke up it was 5:00pm. I wanted to go out to eat but the restaurant that we wanted to eat at had over an hour wait. We decided to just eat at Ikea. Before we had left the house I signed up for Ikea's family plan. Which gives you discounts on certain items. I also got 30 extra minutes in the kids play area for Ethan (Preston is still to small). Normally we spend about an hour at Ikea. However tonight we spend over 2 1/2 hours. We have more storage for the kids toys and Preston has a big boy bed (again).

I guess I haven't kept everyone updated with Preston's sleeping arrangement. When we first took Preston out of the crib, he was suppose to sleep on the bottom bunk. That was an epic fail because every time one of the kids moved the other child would wake up then would make sure the other child was awake. Then they would wake Josh and I up. Since nobody was getting any sleep we decided to move Preston into another room. Preston wouldn't stay on his mattress till we found a box that was bigger than his bed. Which lasted till he destroyed the box, I believe was only a few weeks. At this point he was happy sleeping in his own room. When the room is put together I'll be glad to post pictures.

I swear we are awake

Marbles!!!

Why do we only see this toy every couple of months?

We are going to see a movie!

I'm going to rock!

How do we play this game?

This is more our style! Eat my dust!

More marbles!! Serious mom please have this out more often.

Ikea and food!


My first knitting project that I'm proud of!!
I actually finished my first scarf. However I think this scarf is going to have to be a kid's scarf because it is pretty short.

Comments