I'm freaking out again.

I know that every few months that I will read or see something that will freak me out about what it takes to get accepted into college. One saving grace about Texas is that the top 10% of a graduating class automatically gets accepted into any state college. Which  translates to if you are not in the top ten percent then you can pretty much kiss Texas A&M or University of Texas good bye. Today in the Dallas Morning News there was an article about a girl who is graduating a year early and still didn't into her first choice college.

Okay I think I'm over freaking out for a moment...

Today Korri came over and hung out. Other that we didn't really do anything today.
Preston showing Korri the greatness of Wall Tracks


Ethan showing off his dominoes
Korri showing off her dominoes skills

Comments